All terms not otherwise defined herein, shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the Terms and Conditions. The Services are developed, owned and operated by Bruc Bond UAB and any of its group of companies (together “Company”, "we""). This Policy specifies what information we collect and how we collect the information, how we use the collected information, and how we share the information and protect it. Contact Us details are provided at the end of the Policy, for feedback or any privacy enquiries you may have.
“Personal Information” means information that we directly associate with a specific person, which may include without limitations, name, address, telephone number, email address, payment information, IP address etc.
Please note that this Policy is governed by the Lithuanian laws.
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your Personal Information and how we will treat it.
2. SCOPE AND CONSENT
By accessing, applying, or using our Services or by visiting the Website, you accept and consent to the practices describe in this Policy. This Policy (together with our terms and conditions and any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which we collect and use personal information. It applies, without limitation, to:
- Your use of the Website and Services, whether by using your computer, your mobile device or any other device;
- Email, other electronic messages including SMS, telephone, web chat, website/portal and other communications between you and the Company.
Learn more to understand how we will treat your Personal Information:
3. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect, receive and process any information, including your Personal Information, data and other details submitted, shared or exchanged in connection with the Services. You may provide some of this information to us, for example by filling in forms, or by corresponding with by us phone, e-mail, web chat or otherwise. We may collect some of it through automatic means, for example by using cookies when you visit our Website. We may also obtain data about you from third parties.
Learn more to understand which information we collect:
4. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
We automatically collect Personal Information associated with your use of the Website or Services when you access and use the Services, or by using third party services.
- We may use third party services, such as Google Analytics, to collect and process such data in order to analyze the traffic to the Website or to fulfill any of the purposes prescribed in paragraph 5 below.
5. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
We will only process your Personal Information on the basis of:
- Your consent (including where consent is requested ‘as a condition of business’), or
- Where appropriate and necessary to perform our obligations towards you;
- Where we have a legitimate interest to process data, subject to such processing not overriding your own rights and freedoms in objecting to such processing;
- Where required by law or similar rule (for example, money laundering or other anti-financial crime checks).
6. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We use your Personal Information to provide and improve our Services, contact you about your account and our Services, for customer service purposes, and to detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities. We also use this information for sending promotional communications with respect to Services that may be of interest to you based on Information in our possession.
Learn more about the use of your Personal Information by us:
7. DISCLOSING OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may share your Personal Information with third parties to provide you with access to our Services, with suppliers working on our behalf, where we have your permission, or where we are required or permitted to do so by law. We may also share your Personal Information with third parties to comply with our legal obligations, to prevent any fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services, to respond to legal process or to protect the rights or property of the Company, our customers or others. We attempt to minimize the amount of personal information we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purposes.
Learn more about the cases of disclosure of information to third parties:
8. STORING YOUR DATA
The Personal Information that we may collect may be transferred to, stored at and processed in a destination outside your territory and/or outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"), where your Personal Information may not be protected by the same standards. We endeavor to take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy. By using the Website and Services, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Learn more to understand the reasons for storing Personal Information outside EEA and/or your territory:
9. DATA RETENTION
- We may retain your Personal Information in conformance with applicable laws, usually for 8-10 years, in order to: comply with legal requirements or to protect Company's legal interests, prevent fraud, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce the Terms and Conditions and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
- In addition, Company will retain your Personal Information after your registration to the Services is cancelled, or if your application is declined or abandoned, for as long as permitted under any applicable law, for legal, regulatory, fraud and other financial crime prevention or if applicable law does not provide specific term, for at least 1 (one) year.
10. THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE/SERVICES
11. USE OF "COOKIES"
Learn more on what is a cookie and how you can disable it:
13. THIRD PARTY LINKS
14. SECURITY PRECAUTIONS TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We take a great care in implementing and maintaining reasonable and appropriate security procedures consistent with prevailing industry standards to protect the security of the Website, the Services, and our users’ Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorised, alteration and disclosure.
While we take reasonable precautions against possible security breaches of the Services, no website or internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee (i) that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches shall never occur; and (ii) the security of your data while it is being transmitted to and from the Services; any transmission is at your own risk. Company urges you to take steps to keep your Personal Information safe, including your Account password, and to log out of your Account after use.
You are responsible for keeping this password confidential and complying with our instructions. You must not share credentials with anyone else, and you authorise the Company to act upon instructions and information from any person that enters your credentials. You also agree to promptly notify us of any information you have provided to us which has changed.
15. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please also review the Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of the Services, at: https://www.brucbond.com/legal/conditions.
16. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Where applicable, you may have certain rights under data protection legislation, including the right to object to direct marketing and the right to see the personal information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure it is accurate and up to date.
Learn more on other rights available:
18. CONTACT US
If you have any additional questions or concerns about this Policy, please feel free to contact us any time through the Services or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.